Theecig.com is proud to introduce eGo APV Version 5 with detachable head.
The biggest difference between V3 and V5 are:
First, three datas will be displayed on the screen directly when APV is turned on, the resistance of clearomizer, energy capacity, time for pressing the button.
Second, if no atomizer is installed when APV is on, the screen will show: check atomizer.
Besides, APV V5 shares other features with APV V3.
1. It can adjust the voltage from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments. It can adjust the wattage from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
2. LCD screen, the changed background color offers a more soft feeling.
3. When the control panel is switched, keep pressing two mini buttons at the same time, the menu of function is for your choice.
4. Five clicks on main button, LCD screen displays" system: ON" or "system: OFF"
5. Reverse battery protection keeps circuit safe if the battery is installed backward.
6. Thermal monitoring shut the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
7. It fits atomizers or clearomizers with resistance 1.5-5.0ohm.
9. The ego apv can check and display the atomizer's resistance or the li-ion batteries' voltage by pressing the power button, which date will be displayed depends on the function you choose in the main menu.
10. The detacheable head can make the product compatible with most clearomizers or atomizers with 510/ego threading. No need to use 510-eGo adapter any more.
The APV V5 can fit 18650(1pc),18350(1pc or 2pc) li-ion battery. All of this without changing the end cap!
We have tested with flat top 18650s and 18350s. Also works with single button top 18650 and 18350s (AW IMR).
We believe that the (2) 18350 configuration would require flat tops.
Body Material:Stainless Steel
Size:Length 135mm ; Diameter 22mm